Saturday, May 31, 2008

The "White" Wedding Invitation - Revised.

My Creative Wedding gets a lot of people who comment on how bad invitations used to look. "Just white invitations with no color and plain. Just blah." White invitations aren't so bad. There are so many different shades and textures of white. It can look just as fabulous as green and pink! Here's one white wedding invitation for Johanah. White metallic paper mixed with a variety of textures. From white lace to white canvas paper! Thermography printed with not black ink, but dark mahogany to match her black (really really dark red) roses.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These invitations are classic and are the definition of elegance. They are absolutely regal!!!

Anonymous said...

I have never seen such pretty lace in my life! Where did you find it? I've been looking for lace similar to this for a scrapbooking project. Any help would be appreciated!

morenodc said...

these are beautiful. can you give me price information and where or how to get these done? My wedding is around the corner and there are a couple things Im loving and want to do but am in a time crunch! please help! thanx!