Tuesday, May 29, 2012

In the beginning...

Photo by Jamie Waters
Although I've always dabbled with creating invitations and various stationery projects for friends and family, I have to admit that the seed of this business started from the creation of our wedding invitation over 7 years ago. I think that we had about 32 proteges until we finally got the right one. And when I look back I can remember complaining about the million things wrong with the invitations. After the years went on, I think that I started looking at it differently and prefer the imperfections. It shows me that we've improved and have grown since then. Unfortunately, that was our physical state as well...ha!
 

So today we celebrate our 7 year anniversary. Here's to all our sacrifice and to the struggle that brought us to this day of appreciation. In seven years we have managed to grow our business and our family and we are so proud to have been blessed with so many customers, family and friends who have supported us through the years. 

Invitations and Stationery: Paper Crew | Lighthouse Illustration by Amanda Wright | Wedding Dress: Vera Wang | Bridesmaid dress: Banana Republic | Favors: Paper Crew | Florist: Le Petite Fluer (not recommended) | Videography: Buckley Videography | Ceremony Location: Lions Lighthouse for Sight, Long Beach, California

No comments: